We'll look at some serious, actual lessons at the bottom of this post.
- Politeness: Sometimes, girls cross the line between politeness, and outright lying. Example: Clueless Health Nut: "How do you like my gluten-free, fat-free, calorie-free, flavor-free, vegan energy bar?"
Boy: "Err... I hate to break this too you, but I almost broke a tooth on your brick."
Girl: *cough cough* "That tastes very unique!" "Why thank you, it's probably the dried, non-GMO Llama dung." "Really? Can you send me the recipe?"
- The unsolved mystery: why on Earth do girls congregate to the bathroom, only when in herds of ten or larger? No exaggeration, I've literally heard tales of people who would go and eat in the restroom. :P Guys will forever be befuddled by this one.
- Emotions: Girls certainly don't have a monopoly on emotion. But on just about any occasion, whether it is winning a competition, losing a competition, being happy, or sad, and in the majority of sad movies, you can count on the female waterworks to start flowing. ;)
1. Order: Guys, clean up your rooms. I have to shamefacedly admit that the girls are right here.
2. Politeness: Most girls can probably use a bit more candor. Don't abuse people verbally, but don't deceive them either. Deception hurts more in the long run. Most guys can afford to be a bit more kind, and polite.
3. The unsolved mystery: This is none of my business. :P
4. Emotions: Boys, (myself included) often have a harder time expressing emotions than girls. Personally, I'm on the more emotional end of the spectrum than most guys. Just remember, everyone has emotions, it's ok to show them. Even the Bible says that "Jesus wept".
Girls, you are better at expressing emotions, but you may want to hide your emotions a bit better, if it doesn't make sense to reveal them fully.
5. Physical contact: Girls, if you want to sprawl out on top of each other, feel free. It's pretty entertaining. ;)
Guys, it's not going to kill you if someone gives you a hug. It just takes a while to reach the point where it isn't super awkward for both parties involved. Hugging won't give you cooties, or the Black Plague. It's just a way to show affection. And please, if you don't do so now, hug your mom. :) It will make her happy.